Thursday, August 27, 2009

So It Begins...

It was a dark and stormy night (seriously, it was) when my hand was forced (by decree of my Professional Writing professor) to begin this blog. That pretty much sums it up.

I'm relatively new at this whole thing. I already journal every day (in an actual book), but that's the sort of stuff that [I hope] will never be published. I'm kind of old-fashioned and very quirky; I love things that are original, odd, or simply different...and taking time to write down my thoughts by hand is one way that I achieve this in my daily life I suppose.

I was briefly entangled in the xanga fad in high school (pre-facebook, obviously), so this isn't the first time I've published daily ramblings online...it's just the first time said ramblings don't center around boys, hairdo's, nail polish, and who pissed me off recently.

I could take the time to give you background on myself and what my likes and dislikes are, but I feel that if you're not already well-acquainted with me (enough to have my blog url) then whatever I post each day will give you satisfactory insight.

Bon Voyage

No comments:

Post a Comment